28. All Members (excluding individual Councillors), all Associate Members and their respective Subordinates shall draft their respective own rules or regulations (in whatever form) to be consistent with these Rules and the Regulations. Where a conflict occurs between such rules or regulations and these Rules or the Regulations (as the case may be) these Rules or the Regulations shall prevail.
29. Wherever required to do so by the Association, all Members (excluding individual Councillors) and all Associate Members shall ensure that their respective own rules or regulations (in whatever form) and the Rules and Regulations, are fully complied with by their respective Subordinates.
30. Any changes to the rules or regulations (in whatever form) of any Members (excluding individual Councillors) or any Associate Members shall be subject to the approval of the Directors.
31. All Members, Associate Members and their respective Subordinates are subject to and bound by these Rules and the Regulations.
32. In any case, where the wording of Rules 28, 29, 30 or 31 is in conflict with any wording in any other Rule or Regulation, then the wording of Rules 28, 29, 30 or 31 (as the case may be) shall prevail.
33. The Directors are hereby empowered to make such Regulations which it deems necessary to provide for matters arising from these Rules or to implement these Rules. Any such Regulation must not conflict with any Rule and in the event of any conflict, such Regulation shall be of no effect to the extent to which it conflicts with any Rule. All Members, Associate Members and their respective Subordinates shall be deemed to have knowledge of and to be bound absolutely by any such Regulation, if such Regulation shall have been published on the website of the Association.
33(A) Neither Council nor the Directors shall decide to enact or otherwise adopt any motion, issue or other matter proposed or otherwise raised by a Councillor or Director at a meeting of Council or a meeting of the Directors (as the case may be) (“Proposal”) unless Council or the Directors (as the case may be) (a) decides to refer the Proposal for consideration, review and/or amendment to the relevant committee of the Council or the Directors and (b) Council or the Directors has subsequently received and considered the said committee’s report on the Proposal. The provisions of this Rule shall not apply to a Proposal relating to a day to day operational matter that is materially consistent with the Association’s then current (a) strategic and business plans, (b) budget and (c) Regulations.
34. The Directors are hereby authorised to make such rules as it deems necessary with reference to and in connection with any competition held within the area of the Association’s jurisdiction and specifically, but without limitation, the Directors may make any such rules to regulate the actions of any officers or representatives involved in such competitions.
35. The Directors shall have power to suspend the playing of Association Football and/or Futsal at all or any club or ground within its jurisdiction at such times and for such duration as the Directors shall see fit. Notwithstanding any provision contained in Rules 138.1 to 138.3, the Directors shall have power to extend or diminish the period of the Season, Playing Season, Close Season, Professional Registration Periods and/or Amateur Registration Periods in any year or at any time, when such a course shall seem to it to be necessary or desirable. All contracts or agreements between clubs, Players or any other party or between any or all of them shall be modified (if necessary) to take account of the effect of any decision of the Directors which may be made from time to time under the provisions of this Rule.
36. The Directors are hereby empowered to prohibit any Member, Associate Member or Subordinate from playing any match or matches with any league or leagues and any club or clubs not belonging to a football association recognised by FIFA, UEFA or the Association, if the Directors consider such prohibition necessary or desirable.